Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

OMG!

Seriously man, anyone who votes less than 10 is messed up in the head. This is epic. I love the surprise twist at the end of it.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

lmao

So true... I love it. And it's true, if you aren't funny, no one will listen to you rant.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

It don't get any better!

What can I say? It's better than the last two, MUCH better. I love zelda, and I love your series, but I swear to god, if you don't continue... Well, I don't know what I'll do, probably just cry... jk

But still, Great work, this is at the top of the ladder when it comes to Zelda Fan Flash.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

I LOVE it!!!

You used quite a bit of FF IX Music in there. But I lol'd at Catastrophe. I love seeing people keep Golden Sun alive. You could probably get away with making a full game out of this.

Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0 Megaman X: RPG Chapter 0

Wow.

I always knew Megaman made a good RPG. Command Mission was amazing, and this game is the Command Mission of flash. It takes a fan of Megaman and RPGs to enjoy it, but those people will always say it's good.

If you ever get a 1, well... they're the horrible internet people.

Keep going, and don't stop, quitting a project is the worst thing a flash artist can do...

Sonic Blox Sonic Blox

Sweet

Nice work. Best Tetris flash game i've ever played.

Metropolis Zone-Metaljonus Metropolis Zone-Metaljonus

good times

Brings back memories. This was by far my favorite stage theme in all of Sonic 2. Great work!

Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus Sonic 2 Final Boss-Metaljonus

I Love it!

Wow. Just wow. Submissions like this couldn't make a sonic fan like me happier. ^^

Sonic Boss Compilation Sonic Boss Compilation

Wow.

As a hardcore sonic fan, all I can say is this was great. The only flaw is as the last guy said, the first transition. Other than that, it's perfect. My favorite music from the retro sonic games was the boss music by far, and you made me almost cry with this one.

Linda - Huh? Linda - Huh?

Wow

You're everywhere on the net. XD

I love your art. Keep it up man, nothing like good furry art all over the net.