Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

OMG!

Seriously man, anyone who votes less than 10 is messed up in the head. This is epic. I love the surprise twist at the end of it.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

lmao

So true... I love it. And it's true, if you aren't funny, no one will listen to you rant.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

It don't get any better!

What can I say? It's better than the last two, MUCH better. I love zelda, and I love your series, but I swear to god, if you don't continue... Well, I don't know what I'll do, probably just cry... jk

But still, Great work, this is at the top of the ladder when it comes to Zelda Fan Flash.

From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Unique

It's hard to see some new stuff on newgrounds, stuff that hasn't been done, and you did it. Yay!

The Duders: Sword Shavin' The Duders: Sword Shavin'

Review/Comments

I'm being honest man. It was good, but after watching some of the videos I've noticed, some of us aren't giving enough emotion in our lines. I will say though, the jokes are still good.

To Viewers:
I know, I'm horrible at voice acting right now, that's my first line in the series, but I should be getting more lines soon for upcoming flash.

So true Kai.
Practice makes perfect - I've been voicing Val for 2 years - shit takes time.
Your comments in this review proove that your determined to become a better voice actor which I'm sure not only I but, others like and approve of.

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Your name shall go down in history

I gotta say, I love it. You clearly use OoT as a basis, but then add your own twists and monsters. I like the idea of the new Link finally having the strength of every past link combined.

Don't EVER give up on this series until you're completely done. At this rate, you will become an NG Legend yourself. Keep it up man!

The DuderClocks! The DuderClocks!

odd....

that was odd... mind you, almost all your movies are. so yeah. good work.

It's a clock movie man. All clocks are odd. :P

The PS3 Song! The PS3 Song!

Woot!!! Soo True...

I give it a 10!!! Just because I agree! I'm not a fan of microsoft, but I'd play 360over ps3 anyday!!!

TRG/Megaman.EXE Crossover TRG/Megaman.EXE Crossover

I JUST realised

i saw this LONG before i started reading TRG. It JUST occured to me who the cat girl was. (I came back to this forgetting about it after reading TRG) I find it funnier now that I know who everyone is.

The Duders: Evolution The Duders: Evolution

funny

Dude, that one was pretty funny, it IS possible for front page, doubtful, but possible. I mean, look at some of the crap that sometimes makes it. anyway, that was fairly funny, "sparkles attack!" lol.

TheCriminalDuder responds:

Yeah thanks man. Yeah, if the Kitty Krew could make it to the front. I could. It sure would be cool plus it be good for this because this is after all a promotional video.